HE CALLS THE GATEWAY TO THE WEST HIS HOME (ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI). LEARNED HOW TO ROLLERBLADE BEFORE BEING POTTY-TRAINED. OLDEST OF 4 MALES. SOME PEOPLE CALL HIM A FIDDLE PLAYER. OTHERS CALL HIM SIMBA. FOOD LOVER. COFFEE DRINKER. BOURBON ENTHUSIAST. ALWAYS IN SEARCH OF AN ADVENTURE... AND ALWAYS HUNGRY.
- Educated in commercial violin and fiddle performance, audio engineering, composition, orchestral conducting, and music business at Belmont University in Nashville, TN.
- Multi-instrumentalist, touring musician and performer.
- Artist performance credits include: Martina McBride, Colton Dixon, Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry, John Legend, Vince Gill, Jeffrey Steele, Jennifer Nettles, Little Big Town. Keith Urban, Sarah Kroger, Greg&Lizzy, PJ Anderson, Coleen Nixon, Chris Cole, Kevin Heider, Jimmy Mitchell, Marian Grace, and many more.
- Session musician and music producer.
- Studio credits include: Sidewalk Prophets, Point of Grace, Jim Brickman, Greg&Lizzy, Sarah Kroger, Kevin Heider, Marian Grace, Shaun Garrison, Tom Young, PJ Anderson, Alanna-Marie Boudreaux, Josh Blakesley, FOCUS (fellowship of Catholic university students), and many more.
- Composer and music supervisor.
- TV & Film credits include: Ford, Coca-Cola, A&E "The Glades", National Geographic, Boy Scouts of America, Jet.com, Feeding America, World Vision, Skipstone Pictures, The Music Bed, "Faithkeepers" Documentary, Endure World Series, and many more